This summer time, rather a lot has modified when it comes to the personnel of the “Bayern” soccer membership. Many gamers left Munich, together with FIFA participant Robert Lewandowski. In addition, FCB signed two absolute stars in Sadio Mane and Matthijs de Ligt. The comings and goings have additionally affected the salary rankings of the German file champions. Lewandowski has been a pacesetter for a very long time. This has now been changed.
Financially, FC Bayern have been the benchmark for all issues Bundesliga for a while. It’s no secret that the Munich workforce digs into the pockets of its gamers in relation to wages. “BILD” has now revealed the estimated salary schedule of the German file champions. “BILD” head of soccer Christian Falk revealed some attention-grabbing issues concerning the new monetary hierarchy at Säbener Straße within the “Bayern Insider” podcast.
Mane has succeeded Lewandowski as the highest earner
With 24-26 million euros per 12 months, Robert Lewandowski has lengthy been the best earner amongst Germany’s file champions. Sadio Mane, the summer time newcomer after leaving for Barcelona, took the highest spot. Accordingly, at round €22 million a 12 months, he ought to earn greater than every other FCB star.
Bayern captain Manuel follows the Senegalese with 21 million euros. In third place is Thomas Muller from Bavaria with 20.5 million euros. Two wingers, Leroy Sane and Kingsley Coman, are value €20 million every. New third captain Joshua Kimmich is claimed to earn €19.5m per season. Kimmich is adopted by his “greatest buddy” Serge Gnabry at 19 million euros, who not too long ago prolonged his contract and obtained a major salary improve.
Interestingly, Bayern’s new defensive chief Matthijs de Ligt will “solely” are available at €16m, placing him on the identical stage as 22-year-old centre-backs Lucas Hernandez and Dayot Upamecano, who may even earn €16m. According to BILD, the Dutchman even gave up his salary to affix FCB this summer time.
At the underside of the Munich salary scale is younger expertise Gabriel Vidovic, who is anticipated to earn round a million euros a 12 months. On the opposite hand, Mathis Tell, who joined FCB from Stade Rennes this summer time, is simply barely behind Germany worldwide Jamal Musiala (€5 million) at €4 million.
Bayern Munich salary chart: high 10 at a look
- Sadio Mane – 22 million euros per 12 months
- Manuel Neuer – 21 million euros
- Thomas Müller – 20.5 million euros
- Leroy Sane – 20 million euros
- Kingsley Coman – 20 million euros
- Joshua Kimmich – 19.5 million euros
- Serge Gnabry – €19 million
- Leon Gorecka – €17 million
- Matthijs de Ligt – 16 million euros
- Lucas Hernandez – €16 million
- Dayot Upamecano – €16 million
- Marcel Sabitzer – 9 million euros
- Alphonso Davies – 9 million euros
- Nussair Mazraoui – 8 million euros
- Ryan Gravenbirch – 8 million euros
- Benjamin Pavard – 8 million euros
- Jamal Musiala – 5 million euros
- Matikh’s tel – €4 million
- Bouna Sarr – €4 million
- Paul Wanner – 2 million euros
- Josip Stanisic – 1.5 million euros
- Gabriel Vidovic – 1 million euros
All info relies on “BILD” estimates or analysis. Moreover, these are basic values